Saturday, August 15, 2009

Winter Clothing

Sorry folks......it's kinda busy in June and July coz there are a lot of assignment that need to be done before the semester break at the end of July. By the way, it's winter in Australia and i've bought myself some cheap stuffs for the winter.

A wind proof jacket. I bought it during offer at A$23.95.

A thermal shirt (or somebody called it long john). It's cheap and it's cost only A$17.45 and it really keeps you warm inside.

Wow.....a cool hat which i've bought it at the Victoria Market and a nice cotton canvas jacket. The hat cost me A$25.00 (slightly expensive) and the jacket A$49.85.

Inside is the knitted long sleeve round neck shirt which cost A$30.00.

A jacket with a hood. This is a good stuff and it really feels warm and very cheap too. Only A$39.00. The flece jacket inside is only A$14.90 and the cap is FREE. It's from one of my classmate from Hong Kong and her name is Miffy.

1 comment:

  1. Some nice gear here thanks for posting Tay. I especially like the hat and that will certainly help keep your ears warm this winter. I was searching for some clothing last week and found some nice items at great universal on the Internet. Great Universal Deals with a whole range of clothing products and I was pretty chuffed with the prices too.

    ReplyDelete