Thursday, February 5, 2009

Main Communication Area

As I’ve mentioned before, there is no free Wifi at the hotel and the best place that I can remember of is the Library. But I have to walk for about 15 to 20 minutes depends on my speed to the library. The distance between the hotel and the library is about 1.4km. Of course, beside internet I can always use the phone to make a call in case of emergency. In Australia, there is a charge of A$0.50 if you make a call through phone and they called it “connection charges”. So, every time when you need to make a phone call you need to pay A$0.50 first. This A$0.50 can last you maybe 30 seconds and I’m talking about making calls within Melbourne. I’ve already bought a phone card and it cost me A$10 per card. It’s mainly use for making calls to the NMIT officer and calling back to M’sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment