Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Accommodation

Hey guys..! This is the place where I’ll be staying for the next 6 months or maybe longer. Why I said maybe longer, is because during the 2nd semester of my course I’ll be posted to one of the race course on an attachment with a trainer and I’ve no idea which race course. So, we’ll see how things go.

The front of the house and there is no gate at all..!

This is a lane located beside the house (see picture on top - just on the right) towards the back yard and also towards another room, just two steps of stair. And it's where I'll be staying.

It's a big room. A heater at one side of the wall and it'll be very useful during winter.

Once you step into the room you saw a small kitchen equipped with a stove plus oven for cooking, a kitchen cupboard, a sink and a fridge.

A attached bathroom and a sliding door towards the back yard.

This is the back yard. There is a washing machine on the left side of the picture. After investing some money and sweat, this is how it's look like......

A single mattress with a pillow, a small table and a midback cushion.

I'll be doing my homework here.



My little kitchen is now full with foods and kitchen utensils.

I've bought a small cupboard, a gament rack and a fan as well.

It’s kind of cozy and free. You have your own privacy and the landlord won’t disturb you unless you didn’t pay them the “RENTAL”. Well, my landlord is a lady who is married with one very cute little girl which is two years old. This reminds me of my little son who is in Malaysia. This couple is very kind and helpful too. I’m quite comfortable with this place at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment